Friday 19 October 2012

"Love is evol" says Simba Tags and Tehn Diamond

Hey guys, hope you are all well. So I couldn't sleep because I was trying to find the link to a song by Tags and Tehn Diamond called "Love don't love me", the last time I tried to download it, my phone was being silly and it only downloaded like 30seconds of the song which sucks because the song sounded very promising. After an hour of typing in wrong things on the internet, I finally found it (link below).

"Love don't love me" is a song from their latest project called L.I.E (Love is Evol)...totally love the name of the project :  the whole idea of "love" spelt backwards to get "evol" and "evol" is very close to "evil". From the title of the project you can already kinda guess that it is going to be about relationships, things that complicate them and how people end up hurt etc. So I had heard a rumour that for this project they started a facebook group and invited a select number of women to participate in a "survey" in which they asked questions and they used the responses to come up with songs for the project, pretty cool and well-thought out, including the "fans" in their project.

This project for me reflects that rappers also have feelings and they do get hurt as well (that Drake kinda vibe going on) but that is besides the point. So far I have heard about 3songs from this project : "Love don't love me", "Love is evol" and "Good math". Talk about fresh beats and that young vibe, actually doesn't sound as depressing as this whole love situation. "Good math" has been getting a considerable amount of air play and it was produced by F.T.R, a producer from Blowhard Records. "Love is evol", the song named after the project, one of my favourite songs.. I particularly love how this girl is described, "She was amazing in a way that only stars are when they shine.." talk about about beautiful lyrics, make me smile all the time. It only gets sad when we approach the chorus :( I am in love with this project though.

I really can't wait to hear more of it. If you haven't listened to some of the songs then you need to visit the links below :

Love don't love me----> http://hu.lk/mnf4t623yalk

Love is Evol           ----> http://www.hulkshare.com/mxmrsj2xcgl3/11

Good Math             ---->  http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/12579253

Hope you like, 'cause I do. Evidently these guys are doing good, if you also think so do let them know on Twitter ----> @SimbaTagz and @TehnDiamond

Until next post, let's stay in touch...do comment on the post or mention me on twitter @TheRoyalTee to give feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment