Thursday 11 October 2012

"Honai" - The latest from Reverb7

Hey guys, just thought I would give you a quick update on what is happening on the Zim music scene. Reverb7 recently dropped a new single, Honai. So we just going to go through a few things, what is a "Reverb7", what are my thoughts on "Honai" and if I do recommend you to listen to it. So keep reading.

Reverb7 is not a what but a who (gotcha!!), I would refer to him as a man of many talents in relation to music. He is one of the producers at Showtime Records, producing both hip hop and r'n'b, has a hip hop mixtape to his name and is also about that house music, evidence from his latest song and the mixes he has done in the past.

"Honai" is a house song that features O-25, it speaks of a rebellious child, just pointing out that I listen to both lyrical content and the beat ofcourse and in this case, I was impressed at both levels. My response to it was and still is "I love it : house beat + meaningful lyrics in the same song" and I hear it is already making waves on ZiFM stereo as expected.

So now question is "Do I recommend??" - You bet I do. Gets a thumbs up from me.

Now all you need to do is download it (For FREE) --->http://afro-mp3.com/music/reverb7-ft-o-25-honai/
and share with the world. Happy listening :)

Do give us some feedback. Y_zia??
Twitter - @reverb7
FB       -   http://www.facebook.com/reverb7    

***Side-Thing : On an unrelated note, I am running for Miss October 2012 Face of Zimbabwe and please do vote for your girl ---> http://www.faceofzimbabwe.com/contestant_details.php?cnt_id=3513 ***

Thanks for taking time out to read this <3

No comments:

Post a Comment