Wednesday 5 December 2012

December In Zim

Hey guys, just thought I would share some stuff with you. If you
happen to follow people like @TehnDiamond, @DannyThatGuy, etc. You
would have come across the hashtag #DecemberInZim or #DIZ, I kinda
just concluded that it means making the most of the month of December
while you in Zim, like party hard and make being in Zim during the
festive season fun.

If you have listened to Tehn Diamond's Oleku (Freestyle) from his
album, #SOTG3 he says, "I don't know the way out I only know in, so if
you say Tehn its December in Zim" and I was hoping they would make a
December in Zim playlist this year and luckily one of Zim's finest
producers, @ProGIsTheName will be. dropping a DIZ Mix ProG style
TODAY!!!! (And I'm so excited, 'cause I was hoping to get a DIZ
playlist).

Yesterday on Twitter, @ProGIsTheName revealed some of the artists who
will be featured in his mix, "#DIZProGMix tomorrow features:
@thatDuTch \@TehnDiamond \@jnrbrown263 \ @SimbaTagz
\ @_Radiofiend \ @TRKmusik_ \ Roki \ King
Shaddy and @incrediblemU \
Ammunition Girls \ @The_Kapitalist \ @McChita \
Brown Sugah \ May-J \ P-Square \ @reverb7" Trust me, this is just the
ultimate DIZ playlist with most of my favourite Zim artists so don't
miss it :)

And in other news, seems like the Zim Hip Hop Awards are still on
despite all the things that have gone wrong in the preparation but
they will be held on the 12th of December at 7 Arts Theatre, Avondale,
Harare. Details to follow in my next post.

Feel free to share your December in Zim events, makes the experience
better and thanx to the people who came up with the whole
DecemberInZim thing, but next year it needs to be bigger, covering all
of Zim and not just Harare.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment