Wednesday 5 December 2012

So as I promised to give you more details about the awards since I am
finally sure that they have a high probability of happening.

They are on the 12th of December 2012 (exactly a week from now) at
7Arts Theatre, Avondale, Harare. Tickets are going for $10(standard)
and $20 (V.I.P), (with such prices, they best be giving freebies LOL)
and the tickets are available at Controse, Goldtech and Alliance
Francaise (HRE).

Performances to look forward to at the event : Jnr Brown (one of my
favourite people and love the way he raps in Shona), Karizma (the dude
with the Tsvarakadenga song), Maskiri (well we all know him and I'm a
big fan), Yoz (who is nominated for Best New Comer) and Kasilunatics
(from Bulawayo).

About the dress code well I don't know, it best be Red Carpet though.
So get your dancing shoes on and be there or Be there :)

Luv.

No comments:

Post a Comment