Sunday 25 November 2012

Meet Zim producer, Shayzar Zimanyi!!!!

Hey y'all, since I am back, I have to share with you the little
interview I did with Shayzar Zimanyi ( a producer), I just have to say
something and don't worry you do have the right to quote me, "I think
Shayzar is amazing", hope you will think the same but here is how it
went. I asked the usual questions I ask to producers and this post
just tells you what he says.

Tess :So what kinda of music do you produce and what inspires you??
Shayzar : I mainly produce hip hop and rnb,but i do dancehall and pop
as well. My strength is in mixing and mastering though...my flavour
of hip hop has a lot of classical orchestral, wind instruments
and percussion,mostly with semi "live" feel. Every song i do has
to carry emotions and full complete chords,blah blah blah so I
take my time into a single track,a lot of boom bap,90 s swing
vibe,acoustic elements,those are my favourite kind of beats i like
to make!
Tess : That sounds pretty amazing, so which artists have you produced
for (that is if you can remember them all)
Shayzar : Woow,produced for almost the entire crop of zim
rappers and artists....I have produced for a really wide range of
artists all over the world such as Carlprit,Tk paradza,q
rigga,Black bird,Dj Naida,Metaphysics,Roki,Willis
wattafi,Cindy,Ranel williams, fio,Mariachi,Alka,J boss,Crook
ave,South African artists such as Gigi la mayne and
Sisiyanti,worked with American producers such as Amerie and
Master P's producer Riley Urick, Atlantic records dee rocc,and
before I forget Synik,Tehn Diamond,Munetsi,P.O.Y, Samantha
Voice,Diana,Pauline,Mafriq,etc they would kill me,lol!and
I'm currently formulating a new fusion of music called electro ngura with some
of our sungura artists and rappers....
Tess : Gosh dude, are you trying to fill up my whole blog with the
list of people you have worked with. I must say your list is
impressive though. So the last question, let's say someone comes to
you and they want you to produce for them but they are no good, what
would you do?

Shayzar : There is no such
thing as good to me,lol.....I have faith in whatever i put my talent
into,no matter how crappy,i will find a way to make it work,lol!

Tess: Thanx for the response and its been fun getting to know what you do :)

So I guess that is it all...and if you still don't think this guy is
amazing then we not on the same page.

You can catch him on Facebook: Shayzar Zimanyi
Twitter : @Shayzar

That is it for now...do let me know what you think of this post by
commenting on this post or twitter : @TheRoyalTee

No comments:

Post a Comment